Pages

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Paideia Seminar Term 2 Reflection...

Last week on Thursday the extension group had a Paideia Seminar. The topic was all about focusing on Technology, By the way this was only my first time doing a Paideia Seminar. Everything & Everyone was placed in the Tusitala Room. During the Paideia Seminar I felt very nervous, Shaky & Anxious about what I was going to say. There was a lot of emotion in me but I had gotten over it as soon as I spoke.

Before we had our Paideia Seminar we all had to get into groups of 2 My buddy was Makayla & she was great. Everyone had to pretend that we were Digital Creators & Designers, Cultural perspective, Children, Scientist, Medical people, News & TV Reporters, Schools & the Government. What myself & my friend Makayla chose to do was News & TV Reporters. At first we had both thought that we had to choose a (Fake) Job in the document, Which is why we had chosen to do News & TV reporters.

As soon as the Paideia Seminar had finished I had felt very proud of everyone as they did work hard on putting everything together & saying it in front of everyone, Thanks a lot guys. What I would do to work on speaking up a bit more is to write more like my parents say, Writing more you could be speaking or saying more, Which is kind of what I tried to do but I was to shy. Overall I am so proud of myself & of course everyone else for being  extremely awesome role models & amazing speakers everyone was amazing. I can’t wait for the next Paideia Seminar.

No comments:

Post a Comment