Pages

Saturday 29 October 2016

Hinerangi Torture of experiments...

Torture of Experiments:
By Hinerangi

There once lived 2 young children named Ana and David. Ana has long black hair, green eyes and loves to go on adventures. David has blond hair, orange eyes and loves to play soccer. They also have their father here today with them. He has short brown hair, Blue eyes and also loves to go on adventures. Ana and David were wanting to go on an adventure through some dark scary caves. It was their dream come true. Till the next day. It was torture of life.


Task Description:

For this task we had to make up a story about caves. As I was doing this I noticed that it was a test it was a lot of fun. As I was doing my work I found out that I only had time to do 2 more paragraphs. That was not fun. I hope you enjoyed my shore Task Description. From Hinerangi...   

No comments:

Post a Comment