Pages

Thursday 28 July 2016

Hinerangi If I was an Olympic athlete...


Have you ever trained to be an Olympic athlete before? Well If I was to compete in the 2016 Olympic event I had to spend 4 years training and eating a lot of healthy food also getting in a lot of fitness. I can’t believe I have another shot at beating the others in the grand final event.


The sport I am going to compete in is Javeline because I like throwing a lot of things in the air. I also like Javelin because I like sprinting a lot especially on the Run. Javelin is a type of wood or metal with a sharp metal point at the top of the Javelin. Javelin is a light spear thrown in a competitive sport or as a weapon.


If I was to choose a Country to represent I would have to pick New Zealand because they are very good at everything at the Olympics. I would also have to choose New Zealand because the first person to perform at the Olympics in 1932 was Victor Lindberg.


Well If I was to compete at the grand final event I would be very excited because I will be representing my own Country. I will also be nervous at the same time because I would be versing nearly everyone around the world. I would mostly be nervous when I am versing Australia because there competitive as well.

I think the Olympic games will be very fun because there will be a lot of people competing against each other. I would also be scared because I might get lost from the big crowd around me.


TASK DESCRIPTION:

For this task everyone in Room 10 had to explain what we are doing today. We had to write all about Rio 2016 . Hope to send more posts from Hinerangi...

1 comment:

  1. cher you clever hinerangi keep up the awesome story telling,your information about who,what,where and when,and yes I can see you at the olympics throwing your javelin stick.

    ReplyDelete